Design, Development, Interaction

Monday, February 28, 2011

Livebrush 1.5

It's been 6 months since the last Livebrush update. But I'm happy to announce that Livebrush 1.5 was released last week.

In preparation for features to come, there has been a lot of work done under-the-hood. But on the surface, I finally added the much-requested canvas zoom feature - something I admit should have been there since the beginning. It was always there, it just didn't work across-the-board. But a few nudges in the right direction yielded great success!

Pro-users got a little extra with the addition of custom canvas sizes and the ability to omit the paper texture layer. But that, too, should have been there from the beginning.

That said, I can't thank the community enough for their continued support and feedback. And as always, don't hesitate to let me know what you think on Facebook, Twitter or on the Livebrush forums.

Check for updates within the Livebrush. Or grab it fresh at Livebrush.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Cyd Madsen said...

Kind of hate to post this here, but I can't find any other way to contact you. I just bought the Pro version, but I couldn't use PayPal unless I registered with my PP account name, which is a closed email account. I'm happy to donate, and will do so more as I go along, but for the moment I'd kind of like the Pro version. I'm guessing the link will be in the email that will bounce back to you?

Thanks...for everything. Absolutely love what you've created.

August 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My LiveBrush Mini doesn't work. It stays all day to opening Project? What's happening? I relly love that program. Please help me to find the problem!

September 30, 2012 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,David
Link Livebrush.com is down
Can you sell me with another way?

May 22, 2014 at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home