Design, Development, Interaction

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Livebrush Introduction

What’s this all about?

Up until this moment Livebrush only existed as a personal project. From this point forward, it will be documented and openly discussed. This includes code, ideas, inspiration and the industry trends that shape creative software. This is the Livebrush Project blog.

Getting here has been a wild ride filled with many uncertainties and doubt. But for the fact that I foolishly decided to make this my first AS3 and Adobe Air project, it’s also been the most rewarding experience of my career. From its humble beginnings as a simple idea for my portfolio site, The Livebrush Project has evolved into what I hope will become a resource and inspiration to many others like myself.

I’m a designer who’s had a love-affair with Flash since it was just another plug-in competing for the spotlight. In the time since, I’ve been grateful to work with many clients that needed a designer “that could do Flash”. I’ve watched Flash evolve into a platform that, to this day, pushes the boundaries of interaction and experience design.

What’s next? Well hopefully there’s at least one other person who shares my passion for this topic. But going forward, I’ll just start posting stuff I think others might find useful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauw said...

I for one very much like what you're doing! Trying to get a good grip on things myself and am really impressed with the project as is...

Will try to visit back here often as this is exactly what got me interested in flash from a personal perspective!

September 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger David said...

Thank you. And let me know if you have any special requests.

September 21, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger vidhi said...

i really love ur new software it really does wonders...
vidhi.

November 27, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger bizee1 said...

really, really great app! This is definately going to go places!
Thank you!

September 30, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home